Who are we?
We are iirorantala.fi site (administration)
What information do we collect?
• Comments and media, personal information?
– No. This site is an electronic brochure with a gig calendar, with no option for user to register in.
– This site does not have a comment option and and only administrative personelle may send images or media files.
• Content embedded from other sites?
– Pages use embedded content from Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
• Contact Forms
– Pages don´t have contact forms
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
Social media feed
– we use cookie to ensure fast and reliable connection to our post sources.
– We do not use advertising cookies.
– We do not collect analytics cookies
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.